This Small Microscope Training Class, conducted by Soil Foodweb NZ, will cover a basic understanding of the soil foodweb principles:
- How to use a small microscope
- Identification of bacteria, fungi, protozoa, nematodes
- How to conduct qualitative assessments of your own compost inoculum etc.
Course materials include the Small Microscope Training Manual.
Date: Friday 4 August
Time: 9am sharp til approx 4.30pm
Where: Chaos Springs, 131 Deam Road, Waihi
What you will need:
- A compound microscope - Please contact Cherryle at the Soil Foodweb Lab for further information regarding specifications of the microscope.
- Note Book
- Your lunch (we will supply morning and afternoon tea)
Price: $175.00 plus GST.
Book now as we have room for 12 participants only and interest is high.
Phone 07 863 8556 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply your name, phone number, and email address.
Looking forward to seeing you.
SOIL FOODWEB NEW ZEALAND
12 Smith Street
Ph +64 7 863 8556
Mb +64 27 2907566